Monday, January 2, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Opening

I am always getting questions about what colors were used in the opening sequence to Pretty Little Liars. I am positive that it's either CGI or it has been heavily color corrected, but regardless in honor of the return of PLL today I am going to give my suggested products to achieve similar looks. First off, that lipstick is a sheer orange red much like MUFE's Rogue Artist Intense #21. I use a similar baby pink nail polish like the one in the opening called Seeing Pink Elephant from O.P.I found exclusively at Sephora. Lastly, the eyes are everyone's favorite part of the opening. For golden eyes I start with Bobbi Brown's Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in Goldstone as a base. I follow that up with MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon. I love Sephora's Kohl Expert Pencils and they are perfect for going over cream shadow. Line the lashes with Brun Perfect and then smudge any mistakes with a mini Q-tip. Finish the look with Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes mascara in So Black! I will be posting a tutorial video for this look soon but in the meantime enjoy these new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment